Monday 11 June 2012

Sundive Photo Comp 2012: The Results!

A goby. The interrogator  Photo: Ryan Pearson
By Ryan Pearson
So... this year's photo competition has come to an end. I managed to get 3 dives in during the competition, and given my strobe issues, I had to shoot everything using only my dive torch as a light. I didn't win any prizes, but I'm relatively happy with the pics I ended up with... and here they are.

Wobbegong - The bearded beast. Photo: Ryan Pearson

Hawkfish. Photo: Ryan Pearson

An nudibranch. Photo: Ryan Pearson

Rock cod. The stone carved statue. Photo: Ryan Pearson

A nudibranch. Black-margined glossodoris. Photo: Ryan Pearson
A Moray Eel - Marinosaurus. Photo: Ryan Pearson

Another nudibranch - Obscure Hypselodoris. Photo: Ryan Pearson

An Anenome - Underwater fire. Photo: Ryan Pearson
Congratulations to all of the winners, and a big thanks to Sundive's Giac and Julie for running such a great event. Looking forward to next year... hopefully with a few less issues with my camera gear, my health, and the weather.

I'll post a link to all of the winners when they're put online so you can check them out. Or keep an eye out for them yourselves on the Sundive website or facebook page.

UPDATE:
The winners can be found here. Have a look and let me know what you think in the comments section below.

No comments: